Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Maine Roller Derby

On May 17th the Port Authorities maintained their undefeated status in an outrageous game against the Connecticut Stepford Sabotage. The Sabotage gave a game worth playing (these ladies kick major ass) but the Authorities are a damn fine team.

Skates flying, body parts wailing into other people, ladies sliding across the floor in shorts and fishnets, Lois Blow knocking everyone down, I couldn't ask for anything better.

So now the Port Authorities are 6-0.

Next up the Maine Calamity Janes vs. the Providence Killah Bee's on June 7th.
I can't wait to see these ladies in action.

2 comments:

KellyRose said...

heyy i was thinking about joining a roller derby team down here..have you ever played?

April said...

I don't think I'd want to play!
These girls are tough! But you should play coz it looks like fun and it's now my favorite sport. I think everyone should join or support roller derby by going to bouts.